Large mixed use developments can be very challenging - defining and balancing the mix of uses in the right quantities, in the right locations and in the right phasing.
Achieving a high degree of harmony across a range of different uses is the key to an efficient, appealing and profitable project.
Whitebridge is a specialist in conceptual master planning, guiding the process from a commercial and financial perspective. We work very closely with architects, surveyors and engineers in producing a master plan that both meets the client's aspirations and his financial targets. Our team comprises specialists that cover off each element in the hospitality spectrum.
Multi-disciplinary destination creation
In creating a master plan with you, we ask lots of questions, such as:
- Where do consumers like to visit?
- Why do consumers visit this region?
- Where do these consumers come from?
- What do consumers want to do whilst in the region?
- How much are consumers willing to pay for services in this region?
- Who are these consumers?
- What bearing does the foregoing have on the project under consideration?
- How can the project be designed so as to tap into these markets or to create new markets?
Based on this information we can:
- provide market-led design ideas;
- prepare financial estimates for each use under consideration;
- provide phasing guidance;
- work with the architects on specific design issues;
- prepare detailed reports in support of planning applications, funding, equity raising, operator/occupier strategies and to guide the designers and engineers.